Corporate partnership helps support your organisation’s commitment to being a fair and equitable employer that is proud to fly the flag for equity, diversity and inclusion.
Download our brochure to find out more:
Our Corporate packages
Find out more about what you’ll receive when you partner with us below. We have three tiers available:
- Invitations and access to events
- Discounts on premium events, training and
- Partner video featured on our social media
£1,000 per year
Tier 1 plus:
- A critical friend – We’ll have honest and constructive conversations with you when it comes to addressing racism, hate crime, diversity & inclusion within your workplace.
- 1 of our diversity & inclusion themed training sessions for up to 20 of your staff.
- Spotlight – Your organisation’s diversity and inclusion news featured on our website and social media as examples of best practice.
- Access to support services for employees who have experienced racism and hate crimes.
- Employee engagement events and awareness raising throughout the year.
- Volunteer opportunities for your teams.
£3,000 per year..
Tier 2 plus:
- Opportunity to contribute to AWF external media activity – We field requests from journalists and news organisations all the time. You will be one of our go-to organisations for examples of best practice when approached by external media and news.
- A review of your internal diversity and inclusion related policies, procedures and practices (every two years).
- Sponsorship of a school programme which will include educational workshops and awareness raising opportunities for young people.
- Two tickets to the annual Anthony Walker Foundation dinner. (Pandemic Permitting)
£5,000 per year.
When you become a Partner of the Anthony Walker Foundation you support helping people when they are at their most vulnerable. Whether it’s educating our young people to make the right decisions, or supporting vulnerable adults, you’ll be part of something that matters.
Your support for the Foundation helps us to build safer, stronger and thriving communities. Your partnership helps to tackle racism and helps prevent what happened to Anthony and his family happen to another.
All of the above supports your organisation’s commitment to being a fair and equitable employer that is proud to fly the flag for equity, diversity and inclusion.