Support for the Foundation helps us to build safer, stronger and thriving communities. By partnering with us your support will be crucial in helping to fulfil our core charitable objectives; including supporting victims of hate crime and spreading our Anti-Racist message.
Embarking on a Partnership will allow you to demonstrate your commitment to the principles of Anti-Racism, equality, and fostering inclusion with the Anthony Walker Foundation by your side. You will benefit from receiving engaging and thought-provoking training, deliverable to all levels of your organisation.
Our Partnership packages are devised start at Tier 1, 2 and 3, and will run for a 12-month period, at the end of which renewal will be an option. Your main point of contact at the Foundation will be the Commercial and Consultancy Programme Manager who will support you on all aspects of the relationship.
It is important to the Anthony Walker Foundation that our Values and Ethics mesh with those of our partners when embarking on this journey together. Both the Foundation and partners will be subject to our Partnership Agreement and Ethics Statement.
- Sponsorship of a school programme which will include educational workshops and Anti-Racism Training
- Priority invitation to AWF events
- Access to AWF branded promotional material (subject to availability)
Tier 2 (Tier 1 plus ..)
- AWF Partner Certificate
- Your logo on our website
- One 1-hour awareness session on AWF01 Anthony’s Story
- 10% Discount on all remaining AWF training modules
- Feature in AWF’s end-of-year digital newsletter, covering key achievements over the calendar year (this will be shared on our website and social media channels)
- Volunteering opportunities for your teams
Tier 3 (Tier 1 & Tier 2 plus…)
- 5 meetings with our HR Consultancy Partner to review your internal EDI policies, procedures and practices.
- A 30-minute presentation from Dr Gee Walker
- A press release announcing partnership status (this will also be promoted on AWF Social Media platforms and our website
- An opportunity to contribute to AWF’s external media activity – We field requests from journalists and news organisations all the time. You will be one of our go-to organisations for examples of best practice when approached by external media and news.
When you become a Partner of the Anthony Walker Foundation you support helping people when they are at their most vulnerable. Whether it’s educating our young people to make the right decisions, or supporting vulnerable adults, you’ll be part of something that matters.
Your support for the Foundation helps us to build safer, stronger and thriving communities. Your partnership helps to tackle racism and helps prevent what happened to Anthony and his family happen to another.
All of the above supports your organisation’s commitment to being a fair and equitable employer that is proud to fly the flag for equity, diversity and inclusion.