Established in 2005 after Anthony’s racially motivated murder, the Anthony Walker Foundation provides education and support services to tackle racism, hate and discrimination in its many forms.
Our vision is one of a global society where race, religion and ethnicity do not label any person or put them at risk; where racial intolerance/violence is unacceptable and cultural diversity is embraced.
Our mission is to promote racial harmony through education, sport, the arts and support people and communities who have experienced hate crime.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- The Hate Crime Victim Support Service funded by the Ministry of Justice through the Office of the Police Crime Commissioner for Merseyside.
- An extensive education programme locally and regionally.
- Delivery of the a number of community progammes supported by funders including Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, National Lottery Community Fund, PH Holt, The JD Foundation and a number of individual donors.
- An influential corporate and consultancy arm that is shaping high level, strategic cultural change with regards to tackling structural racism.
The Foundation are now looking for a programme manager to support us in developing a growing consultancy focusing on anti-racism, equity, diversity and inclusion.
|Job Title||Programme Manager – Commercial & Consultancy|
|Salary||Circa £30,000.00 per annum (plus performance related pay)|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term Contract – 1 Year|
|Location||Liverpool City Region (Additional travel as required)|
|Purpose of the role||To manage the operational delivery of an effective Commercial and Consultancy Service as part of a plan to further the organisations aims and objectives. To be the point of contact to clients when they onboard with the organisation and manage a bank of external consultants who deliver on AWFs behalf. To plan, co-design and co-ordinate delivery of client plans. To ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of plans are carried out. To be responsible for elements of commercial/consultancy services and provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the delivery of multiple projects.|
|Directly responsible to||Strategy Lead|
- Create and deliver project proposals, tenders and work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities by working with AWF staff and bank of consultants.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant corporate members and other stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understand basic revenue models and P/L to ensure project meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Work closely with Strategy Lead and Finance Lead to generate business and help the organisation achieve sustainability.
- Undertake other duties within the Foundation as agreed and directed.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com . In your covering letter please detail your key attributes, what make you suitable for the role with examples of practical experience.
Deadline for applications is 17:00pm on Monday 17th May with interviews likely to take place to take place on the week beginning 24th May 2021.
The Anthony Walker Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and would welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We would encourage those from Black and ethnic minority communities to apply.